- seduced by cheap goods
made by slave labour
- generous loans for projects
really too good to be true
- Tibet invaded, natural resources looted
locals displaced tortured killed rooted
- Nepal gradually wooed via the poor
desperate people have little choice
- finally our world is focusing on just
how invasive CCP tentacles are ….
d’Verse, Cadralor, Bjorn
– celebrating Abdulrazak Gurnah “for his uncompromising and compassionate penetration of the effects of colonialism and the fate of the refugee in the gulf between cultures and continents.
tangled web from Pixabay
Cadralor, a poem of 5 unrelated numbered stanzaic images, each of which can stand alone as a poem. Less than 10 lines, and each stanza should contain the same number of lines. Imagery is crucial to cadralore: each stanza should be a whole, imagist poem, almost like a scene from a film, or a photograph. The fifth stanza pulls the unrelated stanzas together.