If you’re sick of hearing/reading about it I understand. But this seems to be a fair summary of how to avoid it.
Dr. David Price, Perth, is a critical care pulmonologist.
Bottom line: COVID-19 is becoming better understood.
If you practice good hand cleanliness procedures and distancing,
you have nothing to worry about.
• Hand to face is the critical path. Spray, rarely.
• Get into the habit of knowing where your hands are and be sure they are clean. (sanitizer)
• Wear a mask, not to protect you, but simply to avoid hand to face contact.
• You don’t need an N-95 mask. Anything will do. Give N-97 to your local hospital.
• Carry sanitizer with you when you go out.
• Be friendly and social, just stay 6′ away.
• Shrink your social circle. You don’t want to be in large groups.
• Go to the hospital only if you are short of breath. Headache, fever, muscle ache, cough – stay home.
• Course of the disease is 7 -14 days. Immunity then follows.
If you follow the simple rules, you will not get COVID-19. This should be liberating.