- Wake up joyfully and set my motivation for the day … mentally outline today’s tasks and my reason or wish for doing them during my morning meditation
- Enjoy a calm breakfast, leisurely if time allows, but a relaxed and wholesome start to the day – my favourite cuppa, cereal, toast and fruit – no devices just chill …
- Diverse friends – from the four-legged fur type to the native critters who visit my yard; favourite bloggers/authors to trawl through their pages; mentors and muses; and those to meet for lunch and chat with!
A broad range of ages and relationships who both support and challenge
- A life I have decided to live – an intentional life that I purposefully chose. From location, lifestyle and priorities to how I spend my evenings within reason of budget and commitments
- A daily mooch – that meander with no real aim, just soaking up the moment as it unfolds
- Sweet dreams, ones that inspire or cheer me up, that leave me smiling or ignite my creativity!
- Knowing my purpose or meaning in life which strengthens as I explore my passions that align with my values and community.
Adapted from Jackie French in Earth Garden